About my site www.skivintage.com

Here you can talk about international Themes, The Alps and specific technical things!

Moderator: TPD

Laurent
Massada (5m)
Skitage 16/17: 0
Ski: nein
Snowboard: nein
About my site www.skivintage.com

Beitrag von Laurent » 31.01.2008 - 13:06

Hello.

I am Laurent, french webmaster from the www.skivintage.com website.
Here is the site I opened last year and where I sell all kinds of archives about ski and winter resorts... original and vintage skiing posters, magazines, books, papers, leaflets, brochures, maps with old slopes, curios...
For the moment, the french part is only available. I hope I will have time to propose the english one as soon as possible.

I have many many other items I can't propose on the site. Do not hesitate to contact me if you like my site and want to tell it me, or if you need more informations... or just buy and you can't read french...
I will be happy to connect with you.

See you soon. Sincerely.

Laurent
Webmaster
www.skivintage.com

Werbung wird nicht durch das Alpinforum bereitgestellt, sondern durch Google. Besucher dieser Links werden gebeten sorgfaeltig mit den angebotenen Produkten/Seiten umzugehen.

Laurent
Massada (5m)
Beitrag von Laurent » 03.02.2008 - 10:20

Laurent
Massada (5m)
skivintage.com - 1st birthday special offer

Beitrag von Laurent » 08.04.2008 - 20:09

Hi. To celebrate the www.skivintage.com 1st birthday, I propose for those who are interested to work out all the items on the market.

Contact me by e-mail and inform me about your choices or wishes.

The offer is available until sunday 13th.

See you

Laurent
Webmaster
www.skivintage.com

Edit: Désolé, mais nous ne somme pas content avec des liens sur pages commercial. Merci beaucoup pour votre compréhension.
Sorry, but we are not happy with links to commercial pages. Thank you for your understanding.

GMD

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „English and/et francais“