• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Aktueller Inhalt von orange

  1. O

    Ylläs (FI), 21.3. - 28.3.2009

    I had an excellent one week (wk13) holiday in Ylläs, http://www.yllas.fi, situated in the Finnish Lapland. Here's some basic data of Ylläs: 61 slopes (53 km) 29 lifts Longes slope 3 km (463m) Weather for the whole week was sunny. Temperature dropped down to -14 celsius during the night and...
  2. O

    Himos (FI), 06.01.2006 and 30.01.2006

    I hope you can understand english. I noticed that here's already atleast one report from Finland (Vihti), I decided to add one more from Himos, www.himos.fi. Also couple of pics for you. First one from 6.1.06: Weather: -7, sunny, no wind. Slopes in excellent condition. Queue time: 0 - 3 min...
Zurück
Oben