• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Aktueller Inhalt von SkiBachelor

  1. S

    Doppelmayr CTEC UNI-GS Terminal

    Here is the Doppelmayr CTEC UNI-GS Terminal and it's only available here in North America. I'm not sure what it's going to look like when it's finally finished, but it sure does look different.
  2. S

    Garaventa Detachable Type 400 Grip

    Would you guys like to see some pictures of the Garaventa Type 400 Grip? I have a lot of pictures of this grip and thought you might like to see some close ups. :D
  3. S

    Park City Mountain Cam's - You control the web cam's!

    First of all I would like to say sorry for posting in this forum thread, but since you didn't have a North America web cam forum thread. I thought you might like to see the new innovations which some resorts over here in North America are using for their mountain web cams. Park City Mountain...
  4. S

    Nw-Skilifts.com

    For all you out there who don't know about Nw-Skilifts.com over here in North America, we would love it if you could join the forum. Everything is in English though and will most likely stay that way for a long time. Although I didn't start this topic to tell you about Nw-Skilifts.com, but to...
  5. S

    Website Downtime

    Website Downtime I just thought you might like to know that the hosting company you have shuts down the website at 3 to like 5 PM pacific time. So thats like 2 am to 4 am your time or something. I just thought you might like to know if your host says they have a 99.9% uptime guarantee...
Zurück
Oben