• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Aktueller Inhalt von soren robinson

  1. S

    Wo sind die Pistenraupen Fahrer??

    have driven PB's 170,200,240,260, new generation 200, 260 winch, 300 winch, Prinoth T4M, T4S, T4S winch, LMC 3700, Ohara370, 240, Bombardier 400plus, 2000, 350 and in a BR/camoplast/prinoth 350 winch. would love to get work driving in europe, anybody know how I can get work. sorry about the...
  2. S

    Pb operator looking to head to europe, sorry can't read ger.

    I'm not to worried about where at the moment, think it will all be pretty interesting. I guess I need to somehow check the native language versions of the resort websites as they don't seem to have employment pages in their english versions
  3. S

    Pb operator looking to head to europe, sorry can't read ger.

    I'm not to worried about where at the moment, think it will all be pretty interesting. I guess I need to somehow check the native language versions of the resort websites as they don't seem to have employment pages in their english versions
  4. S

    Pb operator looking to head to europe, sorry can't read ger.

    I am canadian but born in england so have the eu passport. looking around now so that I can work on the language that I would need.
  5. S

    Pb operator looking to head to europe, sorry can't read ger.

    hello, hope this is the right area, I am a canadian groomer with over 20 seasons of experience in Canada, New Zealand, Japan, and the U.S.. I am looking to head to to europe next season or even the upcoming summer glacier season. I am wondering if there is anyone out there that can point me in...
Zurück
Oben