• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Aktueller Inhalt von ThomasStendys

  1. ThomasStendys

    PistenBully 400 ParkPro technical pictures

    Hi everyone, To all those PistenBully lovers ;-) Two winter seasons back I worked for the canadian ski resort called Big White Ski Resort. We had the PB400 ParkPro on demo for a week. I am really into snow cats and the technical aspect of it, so i took some pictures of some details and the...
  2. ThomasStendys

    Working a winter season at Big White Ski Resort in Canada

    Hi, I would like to tell about my experience in Canada, where I worked as a videographer/photographer for the winter season 2015/16. I worked at British Columbia’s (B.C.) third largest ski resort named Big White Ski Resort, 60kms from the city of Kelowna. Getting the job: The process of...
Zurück
Oben