• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Abetone...where the eagles dare!

After an orrible december and january, the winter has back also in Appennine. February gave us a large amount of snow but...of course we were waiting our revenge! and the Day has come! A few days ago, after consulting weather forecast I called at work: "sorry but I have the flue!", "are you sure Marco?? or maybe, are you planning a skiday?" :D "yes I'm sure! I' have an awful headache!"

Do you believe me? no? ok! I' m a lier!

presentations:

me Marcus

163645-image.jpg


Cristiano

163640-image.jpg


Max

163644-image.jpg


Stefano

163646-image.jpg


Enrico

163642-image.jpg



Abetone is a little skiresort in Tuscany (italy), one hour driving from florence, 2 hour from siena and one hour and half from Pisa. It counts 50 km of slopes...but we don't matter slopes in this report! In a good winter you can find some big days like this...but not in this ugly winter.


action!!!

























163630-image.jpg


163631-image.jpg


163632-image.jpg


163633-image.jpg


163634-image.jpg


163635-image.jpg


163636-image.jpg


163637-image.jpg


163638-image.jpg


163639-image.jpg


163640-image.jpg


163641-image.jpg


163642-image.jpg


163643-image.jpg


163644-image.jpg


163645-image.jpg


163646-image.jpg



Bye bye from tuscany!
 
Genau das wollen wir sehen.
AWESOME! Thanks guys! :mrgreen:
 
Great shots! Thank you for sharing this pictures with us!
 
Grazie mille!
Giornata stupenda!

Gli impianti chiudono questi giorni o saranno aperti fino meta/fine aprile?
 
Great! Thanks :D
 
Ovovia offen bis auf weiteres (wahrscheinlich nur bis nächstes Wochenende). Val di Luce zu, könnte aber am nächsten Wochenende wieder aufmachen. Fazit: schnell noch fahren!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Zurück
Oben