• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Advice for easter

coppolillo

Meeresspiegel (0m)
Hello everyone,

This year with my girlfriend we decided to spend Easter in Austria for skiing.

Having no idea what I'll find, I would like some advice from you on how I should go places.

This is my hit parade
Pitzal
Kaprun
Solden
Flachau

What do you think the best place to ski all day with good snow?

My girlfriend wake up red and blue runs (with little slope) I all

Thank you very much for your help.
 
Hello coppollillo,

welcome in the alpinforum. Pitztal, Kaprun and Sölden are all good ideas but i think Flachau is to deep to spend a nice holiday at the end of april. My acvice for you are all glaciers (hintertuxer Gletscher, Stubaier Gletscher or Schnalstal in Italy). Also good are weißsee gletscherwelt (no glacier, only 20 kilometres of slope but nice terrain und always good snow) or Küthai (40 kilometres of snowsure slopes, with modern ropeways).

I hope I could help you.

bye
 
Welcome coppolillo,

the following ski-areas could be interesting for you:

-Mölltaler Gletscher (Glacier)
-Kaunertal (Glacier)
-Obertauern
-Obergurgl-Hochgurgl

Italy: Sulden

Think also about the Glaciers in Switzerland and Italy ;)
 
you're right, I missed writing flachau. But among the ghiacchiai you recommended as it is with tracks + easy.

Mölltaler Gletscher I had considered, but perhaps is less varied than the other but with + snow.

With the proposals of the hotel, I would be oriented in Kaprun, the slopes seem better Solden, like the girl Pitzal because these days it snowed.

tough choice
 
have you already decided where you like to stay on your easter holiday??
 
Zurück
Oben