turms
Feldberg (1493m)
- Registriert
- 11. Nov. 2007
- Beiträge
- 1.689
- Reaktionspunkte
- 209
I am looking for a resort for 5 days during Easter 2011 (22-26 April)
We will fly to Zurich so i want a resort probably in Switzerland, but not so far from Zurich Airport.
I am thinking of Engelberg, Interlaken, Les Diablerets, St.Moritz (and the area around) or Davos-Klosters.
Do you have any other suggestion?
I am bit confused.
Where do you think its better for end April and near Zurich? (not more than 2-3 hours driving)
We will fly to Zurich so i want a resort probably in Switzerland, but not so far from Zurich Airport.
I am thinking of Engelberg, Interlaken, Les Diablerets, St.Moritz (and the area around) or Davos-Klosters.
Do you have any other suggestion?
I am bit confused.
Where do you think its better for end April and near Zurich? (not more than 2-3 hours driving)