• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

great start season in Appennine!

a lot of new snow in Abetone (tuscany) from 6-7 of november. So in 18th the company decided to open all slopes! some pic

20171118_123009.jpg


20171118_122322.jpg


20171118_124304.jpg


20171118_102945.jpg


20171118_122630.jpg


20171118_150506.jpg


IMG_4668.jpg
 
Looks like an early start of a promising skiing season.
Let´s keep the finger crossed that it continues as it has started.

As I need to visit Bologna in the next months for a business trip I do see a chance to visit Abetone again. I did enjoy it a lot during my first visit in 2013.
 
Yes! there are 3-4 amazing slopes for a total of 40 km of well prepared slopes! I think for Tuscan region is enogh but unfortunately on last 2 winters (as in the alpine area) the ski-season started too late!

there is another little ski area near my home in Siena but it's so vintage! Mt. Amiata

today's conditions are these

DPon_GV2_Xc_AAXih-.jpg
 
Zurück
Oben