• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Ladurns, january 2013

Someone esk me some pics of ladurns. I've found some pics of my last year's experience.
What about ladurns. Well, Ladurns it's what I consider a training-resort.

b7142cc2-1cfe-42a2-a549-1b48ae618b9f.jpg


Ladurns is located northest from Vipten and it is an unknown place where you can make some wonderful slopes with no one around you. No freeride area, no crowded slopes, no queue by seilbahn. Just a magnific training-resort. 2-3 slopes and just two lifts. You can enjoy one day....no more!

I found it a wonderful jewel like too many in Alto Adige





















 
Wow! I've never seen Ladurns so empty! But I always visited it on Saturday or sunday and you did'nt, I guess.

It's really a little jewel, but sometimes very much families and kids.
 
Zurück
Oben