• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

LEGO Stanserhorn CabriO Funifor Seilbahn

Ropeways.eu

Massada (5m)
Registriert
25. Juli 2007
Beiträge
36
Reaktionspunkte
5
Hello everybody,

The first images of our new creation: the Stanserhorn CabriO seilbahn. It will be exposed next 6-7 july in Itlug Ballabio (Lecco, Italy) http://ballabio.itlug.org/

IMG_2904.JPG


IMG_2903.JPG


IMG_2896.JPG


IMG_2895.JPG


IMG_2890.JPG


IMG_2887.JPG


IMG_2884.JPG
 
Very very nice :D
 
it looks greate! I have build lego cablecares too but my "explode" ever wen i the engine start :(
 
@Maxi.esb, ohh, I know that. Same with my first attempt building a Funifor.^^

So far, I've never managed it to build a really station, not floating in the air. I'm always quite impressed when I see an self-constructed station (not Jägerndorfer or LGB Rigi ;) ) which neither explodes nor gets damaged by using the ropeway...

Great work.

Am I right that you use an Lego NXT for controlling your ropeway? (controlling = german "steuern"?)
 
Yes, you are right, there is a nxt PLC.
There are two sensors as limit switches on bottom station, and a encoder on the motor; at the first start of the day the ropeway does a slow trip counting rope meters from talstation to bergstation, then calculates the acceleration and deceleration ramps for next trips, that are as real ropeways, counting meters with the encoder. Limit switches are only for 1st setup trip and for security.
 
Big compliment for an awesome work and looks great too :!:
 
Very big compliment from me too!!!! Greets from The Heartalpschairlifts! Tom :D
 
Zurück
Oben