• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Model-4CLF Cresta Bianca

Mr.MarcoPelle

Massada (5m)
Good morning to all,
it is a long time since I follow this forum and I decided to me subscribe.
I don't live in Germany and Austria and I don't speak German, but I speak English and French.
It's for that reason taht I write in English and please answer me in English.
I am currently building a model of a chairlift 4CLF. Its name is "Cresta Bianca" and the english translation is White Crest.
Length: 3m
Difference in height: 1m
Driving station. mountain station
Number of support: 3
Here is a videotest:



They are well accepted various comments
 
that's fantastic !! And the Station looks very good.

Have you the whole chairlift made yourself?? (also the chairs, trestles...)
 
Shit Man, that´s cool :surprised: :D How much time does it need, to build such a 4-CLF?
 
Do you build more Chairs? Is the conveyor belt funtionable?
 
At the moment I have 3 chairs, because they are the first of the new chair's generation. Now the conveyor belt isn't funtionable, because it's a prototipe, but in the future it will work... it's not simple to build it!
 
Thanks for the Information! Good luck with the building! :D
 
Great start on your chairlift...
 
Hello and a warm welcome here...:bia:
I viewed your youtubechannel since a longer time and i am very impressed about your model building ambitions.
Still your older wooden cabinovia looks good and had a proper function, with the newer chairlift you did a great progress too. Good luck for your future work...:!:
 
Thanks for your compliments. :freude: :grinsevil: In the video there are 2 supports, but now there are 3. :ja:

i.php


i.php


It works very very very well :D
I have a website about all my models. There is also a forum. Website: http://www.funivieminiatura.it Forum: http://www.funivieminiatura.it/forum
 
That look´s very good :D Could you make a Video with this Cableway support?
 
A chairlift for fearless riders! Do you thought about changing it into a gondola?
 
:D Bah, I already built a fixed cablecar and then I really wanted to build a 4CLF ...! :wink: :!:
This is the old wodden version:



Diametre rope: 1mm
The model isn't very big... I can't use Chair or Cabin by Jaegerndorfer.
 
Nice loading carpet. :-)
 
Hallo,
this is my present for all of you!
This is the thing that all want to see, the elettric cabinet!

clf4-miniatura-103.jpg


It's very simple with a black button for start/stop and a red button for normal speed/50% speed.
Then I build a scale for the mountain station:

clf4-miniatura-104.jpg


clf4-miniatura-105.jpg


And I build all the chairs, they're 15:

clf4-miniatura-106.jpg


I hope you enjoyed the present. Merry Christmas!
 
Zurück
Oben