• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Model-4CLF Cresta Bianca

Hallo guys!
These are new photos taked at 21:30 from my house!
Tomorrow I will take new photo with the snow. At the moment it's snowing and it will continue for days.
Tall station:

i.php


Support:

i.php
 
This is very cool. But I couldn´t see something on the Picture :naja:
 
Do you have a Plan from the chairs that you can post so I can rebuild it for me?
And: Which type of motor do you have installed and How do you built the Control panel?
 
Ok, tomorrow I will explein all. But the control panel isn't at the at the version. I will put new things in it. Danke for the compliments ;~)
 
Hi! This is a new photo taked in this morning! Next I will go in the garden to work on the clf4.

i.php
 
Hallo guys,
these are new photos!
Berg:

i.php


Support:

i.php


Tall:

i.php


Tutto insieme:

i.php


You also can see the ski lopes!
 
Thats very cool :top: How much chairs are on the lift?
 
Very nice, a shovel (dt. Schaufel - ist das richtig übersetzt??) as a snowcat replacement.I wish there was so much Snow in the north of Germany. We have about 0,5 cm snow. But better as nothing.
 
Seilbahn123 schrieb:
Very nice, a shovel (dt. Schaufel - ist das richtig übersetzt??) as a snowcat replacement.I wish there was so much Snow in the north of Germany. We have about 0,5 cm snow. But better as nothing.

Shovel heißt Schaufel, richtig übersetzt :D
 
Hello world!
This is my sunday under the snow.
I don't repeat the precendents post.
  • 12.00 I finish to prepare the chairlift and the ski lopes.
  • 13.00 The snow works...:

    i.php

  • ...(I had not time to work at the clf4 for 4.30 h)...
  • 17.30 The snow has worked great:

    i.php


    i.php


    The quantity (54cm):

    i.php


    Other pics of the clf4 again submerged (I you remember that the tal station was ok at 13)

    i.php

  • 17.45 Start to work for take off the snow:

    i.php


    i.php


    Ice:

    i.php

  • 18.00 CLF4 again ready to works:

    i.php


    i.php

  • 19.00 Other snow on the clf4...!
 
Yes, sorry, but in these days I haven't a lot of freetime... I will you send the project by email.
 
The Video isn´t aviable in Germany.
The Music in the video is blocked by German Youtube.
 
4CLD_Gampebahn schrieb:
The Video isn´t aviable in Germany.
The Music in the video is blocked by German Youtube.
Nimm nen Downloader wie beispielsweise filsh.net, onlinevideoconverter.com; denen geht der Copyrightschutz gottseidank am A.... vorbei.
Use a downloader like filsh.net or onlinevideoconverter.com; then you will get it without the restrictions.
 
Ich weiß schon wie umgehen ;) nur wollte ich ihn darauf hinweißen da einige andere User das Video bestimmt ebenfalls Sehen wollen.
hidemyass.com ist mir bei sowas behilfreich ^^
 
Zurück
Oben