• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Model-4CLF Cresta Bianca

Oh sorry, I forget this, but I'm quite sick. I Will change it, not tomorrow because I will go to ski ;)
 
Perfetto Signore !!!! Una bella seggiovia!

Tanti saluti di Tommaso ! :wink: :wink: :wink: :lach:
 
Ahah
You speak italian very well!
Unfortunately there isn't the snow and also it's 25°c.
The weather forecast say taht tuesday will be 15 cm of snow, but it's too poor to open the clf.
For this skiseason it's all.
 
This morning:

CLF4%20miniatura%20125.jpg
 
Hello forum!
Sorry, but I had not many time to work at my model.
Now there are great news, also because Petz helped me (thanks Petz :D )
Some new photos:

CLF4%20miniatura%20141.jpg


CLF4%20miniatura%20140.jpg


petz%20011.jpg


For the valley station:

CLF4%20miniatura%20139.jpg


Bye!
 
L ufficio di funivia - fantastico! :wink: :wink: :wink:
 
'Bellissima' ;D - i like the Station you Built for the 4-CLF !
 
Thanks JSB :D
Today I finished the mountain station! It's finish at 100%

CLF4%20miniatura%20149.jpg


Small zoom with a Lego human waiting for tomorrow evening... :D

CLF4%20miniatura%20150.jpg
 
Una bellissima stazione ! Il Viaggiatore --- perfetto! Forza Italia -adesso domani sera!!! Saluti da Tommaso. :wink: :wink: :wink:
 
Hi Marco; compliments for your very good work and i envy Tom for his italian speech knowledge...:ja:
 
@Tom: Did you study italian? :D
@Petz: your helping me a lot: thanks! ;D ;D
Today I made some tests, here the video. Sorry if the rope doesn't completely touch the sheave batteries, but I have to change the square aluminium bar with an anotherone better and probably in cement.

 
I finished all the four 8sheaves batteries.
I also finished the maintenance cabin, I only have to paint it and add the 2 meshes, but I will make it when the CLF is finish.

CLF4%20miniatura%20160.jpg


CLF4%20miniatura%20161.jpg
 
your maintence cabin is very nice. Respectfulness!
 
Una bella Cabina per Servizio la Funicula. Rispetto! Ciao della Linea Herzbullialm . Tommaso :D
 
Great work like everything you did until now. Think our friend Jochen will get an important driving vehicle competitor if your progress will still continue...;D
 
As i wrote in my last Mail great work!
I´m glad that someone rebuild my Maintancecabin ;)
It´s cool not to be the only one who build such beautiful Cabins.

Greetings Jochen
 
Zurück
Oben