• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Model-4CLF Cresta Bianca

And i´m sure that it will be neccesary to send some more brass and aluminuim profiles to the unfortunally "technical desert" northwestern Italy in the next time too...;D
 
Hi guys!
Valley station is ready to go!

CLF4%20miniatura%20165.jpg


CLF4%20miniatura%20166.jpg


CLF4%20miniatura%20167.jpg
 
I agree friend krimmler; specially your new tower with the 8 - pulley sheave batteries looking really good and your idea to imitate the little house´s roof with a piece of corrugated cardboard is great too...:ja:
 
Hey, many thanks, also to krimmler that I can condider like a friend (and ke knows why ;D ).
Other things to do: many and many parts of mountain station and new features in the control panel. :ja: :tongue:
 
Yes, I know why, it was really luck that we met us at the Penkenbahn in our holidays :ja: !
Have fun, when you finish your modell, it looks really really good at this time :D !!
 
Very good Work Marco! - Your Batteries on the Valley Station look very awesome .. go ahead :!:
 
Big compliments, the station looks very good and especially the light effect is awesome... :!: :!: :!:
 
Looks very Nice Marco =)
When I see your Maintance Cabin i remember that i Should Build a new one for my T-Barlifts :)

I´m very glad to see Photos of the Uper Station too.

Greetings Jochen
 
Non piangere Marco. Scuola e importante per la Vita e per futura. Eccho! Grande Funivia la Cresta Bianca! Ciao adesso ! Tommaso! :ja: :ja: :ja: :ja:
 
Zurück
Oben