• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Model-4CLF Cresta Bianca

Il fundamento terrazza per la stazione ? , Funivia 123 non capisce come se dice fundamento terrazza in englese......." . Saluti da Tommaso. :D :D :D
 
Upper station grows slowly... :)

4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_176.jpg
 
Hi to all, mountain station is quite finished, I added all leds and they work fine (I posted some pictures about on FaceBook). But I have to change pulleys with bigger new ones. So I will have to modify some parts at supportowers.
I also re-solded some parts at the maintenance basket and I added the two meshes:

4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_177.jpg


4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_178.jpg
 
Nice pictures and the tablet for the tools and replacement parts looks great.
 
Hi guys!
I have some news for you.

I haven't got photos from the model, but I'd like to show you the new piece which I built yesterday. It is a double effect sheave batteries, it works great, like reals. It works with JC models too ;D

4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_179.jpg


4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_180.jpg


The model's track will have got 5 towers with sheaves batteries of 4,6 and 8 wheels each + the double effect which you have just seen. Quite all sheaves batteries are already ready to run and they works great too.
Towers will be in brass (thanks Markus ;D ) with many partculaurs. The tower which you have just seen is still the old one in aluminium.

Stations are a bit evoluted from last photos and I will take some photos when my table will be much more clean than now :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So I wish you a happy new year 2013! :freude: :freude: :bia: :bia:
 
Nice! Happy new year. :)
 
Whow; you are the first model lift builder who starts with spring double sheave batteries :!:
Looks good and i´m sure it has a proper function too...:ja:
 
I'm glad to know that you like it. :ja: I'm not the first who has built double effect sheaves batteries with springs: I'm the third after two french model builder.
Springs come from pens and I'm not sure if they are the best ones (rust)... :rolleyes: They are 4mm of diameter with a M3 bar inside them.
 
Unfortunately i have not the time to visit RMN often so i didn´ know that two of the guys there had built double sheave batteries. Unfortunately rust could be a theme cause all the pen´s springs that i know are not protected against it so so the best would be to put some grease on it.
 
Hi guys!

Well, I am finally here to show some interesting (I hope for you too) news. I don't want to write all the new parts and things, or it will become a very long post :tongue: I just want to say that there are automatic gates at the valley station! Support towers will be changed soon (I hope) with new ones much more good.

Valley station:

4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_182.jpg


4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_183.jpg


4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_184.jpg


4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_185.jpg


Up station:

4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_186.jpg


4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_187.jpg


4CLF_Cresta_Bianca_cantiere_188.jpg


I will change my house next week. The 4CLF will stay on the new balcony, under the snow during winter! :ja:
 
Your new additions looking pretty nice, but i think we had to tell the guys that the gates are offering a fully function; that is the reason why you mounted the two black switches above the lower station chair leading bars.

Nb.: Your two grey - black steel tube chairs in the background doesn´t look to be really comfortable...:mrgreen:
 
Hi to all!

Here are both stations finished!

Valley station:

4CLF%20Cresta%20Bianca%20cantiere%20191.jpg


4CLF%20Cresta%20Bianca%20cantiere%20192.jpg


Mountain station:

4CLF%20Cresta%20Bianca%20cantiere%20189.jpg


4CLF%20Cresta%20Bianca%20cantiere%20190.jpg


Presently I'm waiting to build the slope and the place where my model will "live". 3D final project of 2.5m of length:

4CLF%20Cresta%20Bianca%20cantiere%20193.jpg
 
@margau; i think if Marco would use a stronger plastic plate it would be impossible to bow it in the necessary curving.
@Marco, looks great...:ja: :!:
 
Yes, my platic plate is 1mm thick and it is very strong. I would like to build a new roof for the station, but I will do it next year otherwise I will lose time to be ready for winter season 2013/2014 :ja:
Thanks for compliments :wink:
 
Zurück
Oben