• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Modellschlepper von mostostal

mostostal

Massada (5m)
Hallo!
Vielen Dank für das neue Foto. Fantastische Foto. Ich dachte, das Thema Tod eine lange Zeit her, dass jemand geschrieben hier nichts. Ich bin froh, dass wir diese fortsetzen.

TSW Swoboda Gehangen mit Stange in Rahmen ist incht in Polen fotographiert! Das ist ein Schlepplift in Gaizinkalns in Lettland. Dies ist wahrscheinlich der letzte, der in der ersten Generation Gehänge verwendet werden
Die Stange ist mit dem original TSW Rahmen verschweißt später. Verhindert Gewirr von Bügel Schnur.

In drei Wochen gehe ich zurück zu Szczyrk. Ich werde weiter für alte SWOBODA Gehänge Blick!

In der Zwischenzeit möchte ich Ihnen zeigen, das Modell TSW Gehänge, II-Generation. Maßstab 1:24. Die Trommel besteht aus Aluminium, Bügel aus Holz, Rahme aus stahl. Die Klemme ist mein Projekt.
Gehänge ist statisch.




Ich für meinen "Deutsche Sprache" zu entschuldigen. Ich benutze Online-Übersetzer auf gooogle.
 
Ein paar mehr Bilder...

Hier ist die korrigierte zerren. Ich habe einen neuen Rahmen und Klemme. Fast wie das Original. Es funktioniert großartig.
Derzeit ist das einzige Problem, das Gewicht der Gehänge.
Er ist zu niedrig! Gehänge ist zu hell und zu schnell zu zögern. Gewicht der Gehänge durch den Zusatz von Blei an der Innenseite der Trommel erhöht werden.



 
Hello Pawel !
Had read your last mail but it got lost at my computer so i set here my comments:
Absolutely great work and the most realistic skilift hangers i´ve ever seen. The less weight will ever be a problem but adding weight inside the drum housing surely will result in a much smoother running at the lift. Biggest compliment and i´m sure we will see much more exiting parts and later a running lift from you too !
Take care and kind regards, Markus
 
Certainly You will...

Nowadays I'm preparing an original scaled to 1:24 portal gate similar to Transporta Chrudim. It will be so procise in every detail. The portal is almost ready and even painted in light blue colour yet. In fact now I think of best solution of "rollenbattrien" suspension system. It is hard to make it detaily like original in this scale, but I am so stubborn and I don't like any compromise.
The Suspension od "rollenbatterie" that You can see on the picture is a little bit compromise and.. it isn;t so good. Too flaccid.

1. Transporta Chrudim portal gate - original painting, original look from 1969 - Cedres Ski Resort (Lebanon)



2. Transporta Chrudim portal gate - non original painting (silver) from 1975 - Jedlova (Czech Republic)



3. Transporta Chrudim portal gate - better view , foto from 2011 - Polhorsky Hradok (Slovakia)



4. Polish compilation of Transporta portal gates, Swoboda hangers, Mostostal mechanics. Foto from 1975 in Szczyrk (Poland).
Painted in the samelight blue colour like original Transporta portals. Notice another division of portal pieces (3 units in
contrast to 2 units in Transporta). Notice also Swoboda hangers 2nd generation (were used mixed with 1st generation)



and the drive station made by Mostostal Zabrze:




5. And now my portal gate made of steel bars (in fact great nails!) and some other small parts of steel. All this parts are really
welded by myself using thin 0,6mm welding wire and MIG welder. Precise..? Possibly could be made better but I certainly
need a welding automat in scale 1:24.. ;-)

 
Very Nice!
=) I´m happy about not beeing the only person who build T-Bars.
Your model has much more details as my Model =)

Greetings Jochen
 
Pawel, i don´t see any possibility to do the portal gates better in this scale using steel welding techniques...:!:

Maybe if somebody owns a 1:24 scale welder and a scale worker for that purpose too it would be able to get a bit better details...:wink:

Great work, i´m really impressed and absolutely sure, that later nobody will be able to see a difference between your skilift and the origin Mostostal´s when it will be pictured in front of a neutral background so no possibility for scale detecting is given...:ja:
 
Have seen the video yesterday and i´m again impressed. The hanger´s sheave batteries (Rollenbatterien) passages are much smoother than any hanger at my or Jochen´s (4cld_gampebahn) lifts shows; so i see no necessity for rising the hanger´s weight...:ja:
 
ROLLENBATTERIE:

Rollenbatterie besteht aus Aluminium (Rahmen und Bügel). Die Räder sind aus Messing für Präzisions-Drehmaschine von "RB Model" hergestellt. Super Qualität. Rollenbreite beträgt 3 mm, Durchmesser 10,7 mm (Laufband) und 13mm (rant). Die Achse des Drahtes ist aus Edelstahl oder Messing austauschbar mit einem Durchmesser von 0,9 mm hergestellt.
Aufhängern Jochs sind aus Aluminiumblech 2 x 0,8 mm.
Die Lager auf der Achse mit Edelstahl-Draht mit einem Durchmesser von 1 mm.
Die ursprüngliche Rollen haben eine Gummi-Spur. In meinem Modell ist Gummiketten nur simuliert, indem die Malerei von einem schwarzen Marker Nut.
Die gesamte Batterie ist RAL 3003 lackiert, wie Original.


Paar Bildern:



PORTALSTüTZE:

Und jezt ein paar Bildern des gesamten Portalstütze zusammen mit dem Transporta und Swoboda Gehängen:



SCHLEPPLIFT:

Und am Ende ein Bild des komplette Schlepplift.

MOSTOSTAL WN750 - Ein Kompilation des polnische Mostostal Technik (z.b. Talstation) und herstellung, tschechische Transporta Chrudim (Portalstütze, Bergstation) und österreichischen SWOBODA Gehängen (MkI und MkII generation).
Echte Mischung aber sehr robust und haltbar.

 
very nice!

So ein alter Modell-SL aus blau und rot lackiertem Metall schaut doch gleich noch ein Stück nostalgischer aus!
 
starli schrieb:
Da bist Du aber sehr sparsam mit Komplimenten - ich halte ohne jede Übertreibung Pawels Schlepplift sowohl in Bezug auf Optik wie auch der Laufruhe mit großem Abstand für absolut das Beste was bis dato jemals als Modellschlepplift gebaut wurde...:ja:
 
Also wie bei der ZUB von Andrea (was treibt der eigentlich so?) vor dem Anschauen des Videos Kinnlade hochbinden um Verrenkungen zu vermeiden? :wink:
 
PAWEL!!!!!! Kocham cie or how we say in Austria --- you are the wildest dog concerning Skilift Model constructing!!! Waaaaooooowrrrrrr!!!!!!

So ,i m presenting a little bit of Katschberg Pictures from 1973 as Tom was a very Youngster .

There you can see Swobodas.

Greetings to Poland and the TATRA Skiing districts .

Dieseltom

Austriskie Koleje Ponstvave ( ÖBB) .
 
Hi Everybody!

I am so thankfull for compliments. Lot of thanks! I am so proud of my work and also of fact that this work is so accepted, especially by the Masters of Skiing and Skilifts! This model is not finished yet. Except this one portal pillar of course. I dream to make some true functioned hangers, in fact the inside mechanism. Drum with real spring inside! Like in my Mostsotal WN750 Hanger, that You can find on YouTube. I even think to find some Chinese "little hands" to find some solutions. Hand watch mechanism, or original but scaled to 1:24 parts...? I would like to make the hangers that will coil the T-bar cord much slower. My model Mostostal WN750 hanger is I think a good way of thinking but the spring inside is too strong and too short. It coil only 5cm of T-bar cord but should be up to 30cm.
How to do it...? This will be the theme for this year, but believe me... I will do it!
This year I will make completely new power station and the turnig station. These actual is to light for true Mostostal lift. Lokks like Polsport platerlift stations.

This model skilift is one of my dreams from childhood yet. You can see me an my Mum at the old picture above. There is also the light blue portal pillar of MostoTransporta lift with Swoboda MkII hanger. This was shot in 1977 whe I was only 7 years old.
I started to ski 3 years earlier and starting from this time I always have made some ski lift models or hangers.
Now I am 42 and the childhood dream started to come true... 38 years...

Try to imagine that the "bergstation" I have made more than 20 years ago! In the middle 80's!
It was layinh in my wardrobe many years till my son found it last year. And all dreams came back.
Thanks god (or rather internet) I have found Alpinforum, all of You and other web sites such Jacomets Nostalgie Skilifts, Funivie.org, Lost ropeways and Sommerschi adn many other... I even have not any idea that there are a Peolple that have same strange hobby as me!
I remember when my friends was laughing of it in primary school.. I was the only one (probably in whole Poland) that had such "excentric hobby"... All of them had some MAtchbox cars or playing football but not me.. I was trying to reorganize my mothers garden into a skilift resort.. ;-)
Nowadays I am proud that I "lost" almost 40 years of my life for skiing, skilifts and modells. And I am so happy that You like it!
And the best of all is that I live in Danzig... 7 km from the Baltic see coast... You know.. yachts, plage etc..

I am probably the only one man in my country who collects old skilit hangers. In the future I would like to create a little exposition or gallery of skilifts just here! Nobody expect to find such museum at the see coast!
Next weekend I go to Szczyrk again for two weeks for skiing with my family. I hope to buy an old Swoboda gondola of the old Girak ropeway in Szyndzielnia. I've found one nearby but the owner still haven't agree to sell it. If I'll buy it You'll be the first to know.
Once again VIELEN DANK for compliments.

PS
As You noticed I try to write in german, but I don't speak it so well and I permanently use the google translator. So sorry for mistakes and probably idiotic meaning of some words.
The only one place where such hangers is still in use I know is Gaizinkalns in Latvia. There is an original Swoboda T-bar lift. Similar to this from Katschberg. And it is still in use. Unfortunatelly it is almost 600km from me.. To far to go only for foto session, but I started to plan the summer excursion to there. Will see....

PS2
I will be so happy to see some pictures from Katschberg. I plan to make Swoboda MkI hanger for my model, but I still haven't any good pictures of it.
 
So ---Pictures of the Katschi -Swobodas 1973 as in my Katschbergthread . :D :D :D :D :D
 

Anhänge

  • Katschi 1973 1.jpg
    Katschi 1973 1.jpg
    115,8 KB · Aufrufe: 8.461
  • Katschi 1973 2.jpg
    Katschi 1973 2.jpg
    28,5 KB · Aufrufe: 8.461
  • Katschi 1973 3.jpg
    Katschi 1973 3.jpg
    81,1 KB · Aufrufe: 8.461
  • Katschi 1973 4.jpg
    Katschi 1973 4.jpg
    61,2 KB · Aufrufe: 8.461
  • Katschi 1973 5.jpg
    Katschi 1973 5.jpg
    49,2 KB · Aufrufe: 8.461
  • Katschi 1973 13.jpg
    Katschi 1973 13.jpg
    57,7 KB · Aufrufe: 8.461
  • Katschi 1973 14.jpg
    Katschi 1973 14.jpg
    84,6 KB · Aufrufe: 8.461
  • Tschanecklift Antrieb.jpg
    Tschanecklift Antrieb.jpg
    88,9 KB · Aufrufe: 8.461
Very nice work!Excelent work on the sheave trains or tower batteries..
 
Splendid!

Thansk for pictures! Incredilble views! I am so impressed!

As I told You I will go to Szczyrk next weekend. I want to organize a kind of diorama and foto session with my model skilift at real ski slope! It will be probably static, because my skilift runs on 230V (with adapter for 24V). I dream to make a foto similar to these from 70's when I was a child and at same places...
I should to reorganize my lift a liitle. Shorter rope, one portal and only 4 best hangers. These real ones.
 
Backing to Swoboda hangers in scale 1:1...
Somebody asked me about the additional bar welded into an original hangers frame (TSW SL in Gaizinkalns / Latvia):





And that is the reason :

 
Very intelligent solution from the Lifttechnicians in latvia. It was typical at these Hangers that T-Bars after rolling-in kept in this position because of swinging during rolling-in. :)

Greetings

Dieseltom.

More Pics of Swoboda Paradise in Poland ??????
 
Hi!

No problem with more pictures but I'll put them here next month. I had a terribly problem with my home computer. Disc C has some problems. Thsi computer is very old (has 8 years - what a time..!) and my service has some problems to find such old parts for it. For lat 2 months I use much older laptop (pentium III). Unfortunately all pictures exists in my home computer.
However I have some particular pictures somewhere on CD's.... I"ll tray to find some.

Below is the picture of 2SL Mostsowoboda from Magura Malastowska (Gorce), but this lift has been replaced with new 4CHL Doppelmayr last year...



And one more...

The lift shown below is an original Transporta Chrudim VL500 previously mounted in Szczyrk (in 1969) as the second T-bar lift (first was the first "polish" skilift GMD Muller "junior" replaced from Zakopane in 1968).
I rememeber this lift from my childhood, from 70's. Unfortunatelly I haven't any pictures of this lift in my albums.
This lift becames a sort of prototype of all MostoSwoboda lifts made by Mostostal Zabrze. In fact such lifts has been a little bit converted Transportas that used portal pillars in fact coppied from Transporta, polish power and turn stations similar to Swoboda or Boerer units. Previously rollenbatteries was similar to Swoboda, later was mounted some larger type similar to Mostostal chairlifts...

The two pictures below shown the same lift Transporta Chrudim (original in Szczyrk - upper foto) and in Huzele ski resort in Karapaty mountains very close to Ukrainian border, where this lift has been replaced from Szczyrk in 1980. The power and turn staions ghas been replaced with new Mostsotal type, also the rollenbattries has been changed with new chairlift type.
Also the original Transporta hangers has been replaced with new Swoboda MkII type as one the picture.

Szczyrk Czyrna - Transporta Chrudim VL500 skilit (upper right corner of postcard) - pictrure taken in early 70's:


Huzele - TranspoSwoboda skilift - picture taken in 1998:
1535341300_1327602600.jpg


Nowadays most of MostoSwoboda skilifts has newer hanger type, looks like Borer (?) but are made in Bielsko Biala by one privat producer Mr. Linke. Here is the picture:

Szczyrk MostoSwoboda skilift "Golgota - Solisko"
 
Zurück
Oben