• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Modellschlepper von mostostal

SUPER BILDER !!! Dobrze !!!!! ( " Dopscheee" ) !!!!!!!!!

Glg

Tom :wink:
 
So I am ready to trip. Today at 7pm I'll be in Szczyrk...
I took my modelschlepplift with me to make some exclusive foto session on original slopes !

In few days I will put som epics here..

Want more pictures of MostoSwoboda lifts..? I'll make tenm soon!

Best regards...
 
So I'm back....

600km trip from Danzig to Szczyrk across Poland an here I am again!
Tomorrow I start to continue the "MostoTranspoSwoboda Mystery Tour"! ;D
Thanks god there is a wifi in this pension so I am online.
I have only 50m to Golgota slope (FIS slalom piste) and I can see the MostoSwoboda Schlepper in front of my window!
I am happy!
 
Today I have tried to make a little foto session using my MostoTransporta modellift portal pillar and original slope in Czyrna Szczyrk! I think that it is good way of foto session. This is only a probe. Pictures against the sun... with flash.. but..
What do You think..??

 
If the tower wouldn´t look so bright new but dull painted and a bit rusty nobody could see that the tower is a model skilift´s part...:!: :ja:
 
Tomorrow next session with MostoSwoboda skilift that uses portal pillars in 1:1. I'll try to split my model portal somewhere in forest. Without flash, deep sun and such strong brightness. We'll see the effects.
Meanwhile few new pictures of true MostoSwoboda Schleppers in other ski resorts close to Szczyrk.
Notice that one lift (unfortunately non existing now) has portals similar to Leitner type. This lift was also the only one "Kurvenlift" in Poland. I called it MostoSwoboLeitner.

 
Hello again!

Finally I have mount my Modellschlepper in the place where my passion was born almost 40 years ago!
I've got the permission from SON (Szczyrk Ski Resort - owner of slopes and skilifts in Szczyrk). My modelskilift has stayed in the same place where has been standing the first T-bar lift - original Transporta Chrudim VL500 in 1969.
My "diorama" or in fact presentation has been official and shortly will be shown at official website of SON.
http://szczyrkowski.pl/
For me.. it has been so exciting experience, my dream almost from childhood. I am proud of my model and very thankfull for SON cheff Mr Richter for help and words of recognition to my work!
Thank also for You my friends from Alpinforum. Without Your opinions this dream couldn't come true.

So.. look at this and let me know Your opinion...

1.

Localization:

Szczyrk - Czyrna > SON main center.



2. Lenght - 1500mm ... ;-) Scale 1:24



3. Foto session:




4. Films... (Meanwhile only two. More films at my YouTube channel ARCHICAR1 soon!! )

http://youtu.be/-m_vEtM7T3o
http://youtu.be/WpBtc7XQD-4
 
:D :D :D :lach: :lach: :lach: :lach:


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent !!!!!!


GlG Tom
 
I absolutely share Tom´s opinion; looks awesome and you did a great work...:!: :!: :!:
A bit more "patina" at the painted parts and nobody could see a difference to the origin skilift in the background...:ja:
 
Zurück
Oben