• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

My cableway models

valgardena

Massada (5m)
Registriert
03. Juli 2003
Beiträge
90
Reaktionspunkte
0
This is my first post; i show you some of my cableways models :)

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


Do you like it? :wink:
 
Cool man, built by Lego. I was always dreaming that Lego would offer a box of bricks about cable cars (Serie"Technik in reality), but it never happens :( .
My own constructions suffered from instability or were destroyed by my cat.

Greetings to Italy
King of Alps
 
Alpenkoenig schrieb:
I was always dreaming that Lego would offer a box of bricks about cable cars (Serie"Technik in reality), but it never happens :( .

Me too.... :cry:
I've always dreamed an automatic detachable gondola .....i always tried to realize this with lego.......with no results :cry:
 
:respekt: Looks great!
I thought I was the only one who dreams of a detachable gondola build with LEGO! I often tried but due to the lack of special bricks it never worked...
 
The big problem are the automatic grips that we cannot realize.....someone should make theese grips with iron or plastic and then the realization should be easier....
 
Great models! Can you please post a picture that shows how you drive the rope? I tried to build a model from Lego bricks but it is real hard to get enough friction between a rope and a Lego bullwheel :-)
 
I once made a chairlift with lego. I took an big weel (4 nippels) removed the tire and put a rubber band in place of it. On top of the tire I put the largest toothwheel from the techniks program (In that time) I connected the chairs on the cable by a stirdy wire. I bend the wire in chape with at the bottom a round spot. Than I took the Lego chairs and put them in. I just krimped the wire to the cable. Build the rest of the chairlift and via the toothwheel I connected the wheel to a reduced motor. It functioned well. Except the chairs would havily rock as the go over the masts. Unfortunaly I never made pictures.

Greetings

Ludo
 
Anonymous schrieb:
Great models! Can you please post a picture that shows how you drive the rope? I tried to build a model from Lego bricks but it is real hard to get enough friction between a rope and a Lego bullwheel :-)

Put an elastic between rope and the pulley :wink:
puleggiamotrice.jpg
(image of bicable gondola)

If you have a cableway (normal cableway not gondola) make two turns of the cable on the traction pulley and put a counterweight on the valley station (like real cableways) with ballast cable :)

trazioneseura.jpg
Traction pulleys
 
I am building a automatic detachable gondola. Unfortunately I haven't got enough friction to get the rope working. But I've build a door-opening system and a rail to guide the gondola through the terminal.
 

Anhänge

  • station 1.1.JPG
    station 1.1.JPG
    99,8 KB · Aufrufe: 3.114
  • station 1.2.JPG
    station 1.2.JPG
    99,2 KB · Aufrufe: 3.083
  • station 2.1.JPG
    station 2.1.JPG
    75,2 KB · Aufrufe: 3.089
  • station 2.2.JPG
    station 2.2.JPG
    65,7 KB · Aufrufe: 3.068
Zurück
Oben