• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Nw-Skilifts.com

SkiBachelor

Massada (5m)
For all you out there who don't know about Nw-Skilifts.com over here in North America, we would love it if you could join the forum. Everything is in English though and will most likely stay that way for a long time.

Although I didn't start this topic to tell you about Nw-Skilifts.com, but to just update our current European users who use the NWS forum like Meier Michael and the other members who haven't noticed the forum name change. I see that TPD and Qsi have figured it out, but the new forum address is: http://www.nw-skilifts.com/forum/ rather than nw-skilifts.com/testforum/

Meier Michael does post in English on the NWS forum, but I guess he uses a translator just like I do with this site.

Actually Nw-Skilifts.com isn't my site, but the mastermind behind it is Bill Wolfe. He is also a member of this forum, but I don't know if he still pops up anymore or not. I believe Ram Brad and him have talked about Lift-World and other websites of Ram's. Although I am second in command of Nw-Skilifts.com, so it's kind of my site. :D

P.S. Another reason why I started this topic is because I didn't want to go off-topic in the SPM 2003 thread. I know how that annoys some people if the subject of the thread changes.
 
skikoenig (alpinforum) = ski europe (nw-skilifts)

The forum is quite interesting, but also feel free to tell everybody at nw-sklifts to feel write english in here!
 
Thank You

Also feel free to post pictures, we have an upload area so you don't have to have server space to host your images or deep link. We have outgrown the Nw-Skilifts.com name, but still use it. We are planning on switching to a new name, but I'm not sure when that will be. There's another chairlift site in North America and it's called http://www.chairlift.org It's a pretty cool site and is basically just a chairlift gallery.
 
Thanks GuyD

I just fixed it so it should work now for everyone who tried to view the site. :D
 
Zurück
Oben