turms
Feldberg (1493m)
- Registriert
- 11. Nov. 2007
- Beiträge
- 1.694
- Reaktionspunkte
- 210
I already start planning for winter...
except from few days during October, I am trying to find Skigebiet for 11-18 Dec, since there are many promotional offers those days.
Because we will go by car via Italy, am looking for somewhere with easy access (near autobahn, not more than 6.30 h. driving from Ancona), not so expensive, and if possible kind of ski in - ski out (Accommodation near lifts).
I went last year in Trentino, and S.Tirol so this year want to go somewhere except these areas.
Until now, i am between SFL, HochZillertal and Bormio, where they gave me very cheap offers, for appartments+ski pass, very close to lifts e.g. less than 5 min. walk from Gondola. (even if Bormio its kind not-so-easy-access by south).
Do you have any other suggestions?
And from these 3 (SFL, HochZillertal and Bormio) which is better for those days for skiing?
PS - Sorry for English.
except from few days during October, I am trying to find Skigebiet for 11-18 Dec, since there are many promotional offers those days.
Because we will go by car via Italy, am looking for somewhere with easy access (near autobahn, not more than 6.30 h. driving from Ancona), not so expensive, and if possible kind of ski in - ski out (Accommodation near lifts).
I went last year in Trentino, and S.Tirol so this year want to go somewhere except these areas.
Until now, i am between SFL, HochZillertal and Bormio, where they gave me very cheap offers, for appartments+ski pass, very close to lifts e.g. less than 5 min. walk from Gondola. (even if Bormio its kind not-so-easy-access by south).
Do you have any other suggestions?
And from these 3 (SFL, HochZillertal and Bormio) which is better for those days for skiing?
PS - Sorry for English.
