• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

sommerski in Livingo!

  • Ersteller Ersteller Anonymous
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
A

Anonymous

Hello,

I write this in english, but I can read german, no problem:

I saw the conversation about summerski in Livingo: I've looked in my DSV skiatlas from '77/'78, and it is NOT passo tonale or Stilfserjoch, because this is 500 km entfernt!

They mean the ski area above Bardonecchia in the area of Sauze D'oulx! In the summer you could go to the col de Sommeiller (2993m). According to the DSV atlas There were:

2 pisten, 700m abfahrten, ski area between 2993-31

The area has been closed in the mid '80-s

There is nice picture on:

http://www.pistehors.com/resorts/northern/maurienne/sommeiller.htm


Tschuss!
Jeroen
Amsterdam Holland
 
Jeroen schrieb:
Hello,

I write this in english, but I can read german, no problem:

I saw the conversation about summerski in Livingo: I've looked in my DSV skiatlas from '77/'78, and it is NOT passo tonale or Stilfserjoch, because this is 500 km entfernt!

They mean the ski area above Bardonecchia in the area of Sauze D'oulx! In the summer you could go to the col de Sommeiller (2993m). According to the DSV atlas There were:

2 pisten, 700m abfahrten, ski area between 2993-3150m

The area has been closed in the mid '80-s

There is nice picture on:

http://www.pistehors.com/resorts/northern/maurienne/sommeiller.htm


Tschuss!
Jeroen
Amsterdam Holland
 
Zurück
Oben