• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Summerski Cervinia + Stelvio videodocumentation 14.-18.7.25

Enough of annoying photos... GoPro solved it for me, four days of skiing /in order Stelvio, Cervinia 2x, Stelvio/ are cut into four videos. It was a lovely summer ski session, including having to traverse the difficult and annoying Payer lift failure, which they didn't fix until the end of the ski day. The broken poles attest to this, as seen at the end of the last video. The last run must always be something special... I must also point out the opportunity to ski in the gates, even though I didn't ask the juniors, no one stopped me. It's been 20 years since I tried it... or 30? :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW2zjtUGsaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4GX6h-L5AY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UVKEZSzjXM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmqUmBWdHEw
 
Zurück
Oben