• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Virus Snowboards

turms

Feldberg (1493m)
Does anyone has any experience with virus snowboards?

I now few details (handmade, fine material etc) but generally, does it worth it?
I dont want to have a board, which is very easily damaged
Is it a good and strong construction?
 
I have a Virus Scalpell. It´s the best board i've ever driven.
Very good and also hard construction in best handmade quality!
This board is for all conditions, so you can carve on the icy slopes and also in
fresh powder.
For more good an qualified informations you should ask your question in the
Frozen Backside: http://www.frozen-backside.de/index.php.
It also has an English-speaking thread there!

Greetings to greece :)
 
Thanx a lot for the answer.
I checked a little http://www.frozen-backside.de, but its more for hard-boots snowboarding.
I am thinking of the freeride boards of Virus, which are also for soft boots, such as Avalanche

But if you say the best you have ever driven, etc, then if the Avalanche has even the 50% of your board in quality, i think its very good.

Greetings from Gr.
 
With the Avalanche it is equal! Some friends of me are driving this one.
Although if it is a Powder Board you can use it as an allrounder... :wink:
In the Frozen Backside are enough people who are using those powder boards too!
So tell them your problems!

Edith: I saw you are already online in the FB. 8)
 
yeap.....i am a Virus (snowboards) infected....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 
Hi turms,

Have a look at www.snowboard-community.de and search there for "Virus Avalanche" in combination to my nick. There you will find some test reviews regarding the Virus Avalanche in it's different tuning options i tried and/or bought in the past four years. I don't know what is your german about - in case of doubt take a try in google translate or send me a PM.

Greets

CruisingT
 
cool...thanks...
 
Zurück
Oben