• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Aktueller Inhalt von Annedijkstra

  1. A

    Sölden ski area

    Hello everybody! :) It's a long time ago since my first cable way was introduced here. At this forum I was away but I have not been idle.. My second project is part 2 of my cableway, an reversable ropeway. The new cableway begins by the mountain station of part one and goes to the garage...
  2. A

    My Cable car model ''Gletscherexpress''

    Hello, I'm Anne, i'm 15 years old and i live in the Netherlands. I've build a cable car in the garden of my house. The line is 5 meters, and have 4 cabins. The begin station is new, and I'm going to build a new end station because he is old and not so good.. The motor works on 12 Volts and...
Zurück
Oben