Hi guys,
I have been working on a few things the last weeks:
-> moving the PB80 mountain station (it will be placed 1m further away from the valley station next week)
-> mounting of an IP camera in the mountain station of the PB80 (so I can control and see the ropeway from my Iphone)
-> finishing my 2-seater chairlift (pictures when it's operational, hopefully in 12/2015)
-> updating the mountain with more detail and rocks
For the winter I want to create a snow canon according to:
http://alpinforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=26958
We have cold winters in the Netherlands, but barely snow, that's why I want to figure out if this works fine. I am only wondering
what kind of problems I can expect? Becuase snow making is a very accurate proces and I don't want to spend money for nothing
Here some pictures of last weekend when I placed cement on the upper part of the mountain.
If you have a good look you will notice the
ski tunnel. I want to add more detail this weekend,
think about hiking trails, rocks, etc...
Regards,
Jon