• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

My Cable car model ''Gletscherexpress''

@ vonroll101: I have make a video of the wheels. The screws are not good, and i'm going to buy this:
afb2.asp


And i have now this:
moer.jpg


You know the last picture is not good because these going loose. ;)

I have temporarily the screws loosing up and this is the result:



____

@4CLD_Gampebahn: I'm going this year to Sölden, in december, but i don't know which week. I'm ask my parents haha ;)


Best regards, Anne

ps. It is very hot in Holland (37 C), and it's to hot to work on my cable car :(
 
I'll Take a short video of my VonRoll Vr101 Tower batterys.Have you tried using loc tight on your main support arms?Thats what I had to do on my 12 Sheave roller batterys.
 
Hello !

My cablecar works fine but the cable is something slipping by the wheel in the beginning station. I try to use rubber bands but that works something good and something bad..

You can see my website (and of course the webcam) for the progress.

Best regards, Anne
 
Some weeks ago i have fabricated for AF - user BJS a turning wheel with a silicon coated rope groove but unfortunately until now his station isn´t ready to run so we have no experiences with it.
If you want to try completely remove the colour in the groove with a rough sandpaper, fill it with silicone and smooth it carefully with a piece of oiled sheet metal or plastic that you hold at the turning wheel when it runs. Then let the silicon harden some days.
The distance between the two rope will get a bit larger so you had to adjust the rollers in the station too.
 
A new video is available :)


I'm working on my cableway and it gets better and better ;D

Best regards, Anne

(ps. The name for my cableway is now Giggijochbahn, and not Gletscherexpress :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )
 
Zurück
Oben