• Willkommen im neuen Alpinforum!

    Das Alpinforum ist erfolgreich auf die neue Forensoftware XenForo umgezogen. Benutzerkonten und Foreninhalte wurden übernommen, sodass ihr euch wie gewohnt anmelden könnt.

    Schaut euch gerne um und probiert die neuen Funktionen aus. Solltet ihr Fehler oder Unstimmigkeiten entdecken, meldet sie bitte im entsprechenden Thema.

    Alle Informationen zur Migration und zum neuen Forum findet ihr hier:

    Zur ausführlichen Ankündigung

    Viel Spaß im neuen Alpinforum!

    Euer Alpinforum-Team

Rettet die VR101!

In the European Community the laws make no difference between private and commercial use, in both cases the current ropeway regulations had to be fulfilled.
I discussed the EC - regulations some years ago with my lawyer and theoretically even model cableways had to match them because there is no explicit exception for them integrated. Surely in practice no modelcableway owner will get in juridic troubles but this exaple shows too how obviously careless sometimes the legislation authorities are working...:rolleyes:
Because of that i had informed every customers who asked about a special produced model ropeway from me in the offer about the actual juridic facts too !
 
Oh my god..That is extremly silly.Even models? I guess if I were to import one of my model Von Roll Skyrides I better not get caught. Its just a crying shame that the European ropeway standards can't grandfather 1 of the most infuentual lifts of the world the Von Roll Type 101 of Berne Switzerland. I guess if anyone wants to ride on a authentic Von Roll you half to come to the USA.....Very sad for Switzerland. Makes me want to vomit.
 
vonroll101 schrieb:
Very sad for Switzerland. Makes me want to vomit.
Yes, very sad for Solothurn and Weissenstein. I was born in the region of Solothurn and as child and also later I took many many times this VR101 - now it will be destroyed - it's like one of your friend dies...
 
Unfortunately none of the VR101 runs in Germany anymore cause only there would be a chance to survive.
But nevertheless some detachable ropeways built by Pohlig - Heckel - Bleichert (PHB) under the the rather similar Giovanola system licence survived in Germany ("Wankbahn", "Eckbauerbahn"; both situated in Garmisch - Partenkirchen, Bavaria, Southern Germany), so fortunately i only have to drive about half an hour to get a "VonRoll - feeling"...;D

http://www.alpinforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=44452
 
Sorry, never had visited the Jennerbahn and so this ropeway obviously is not stored in my brain...:oops: :oops: :oops:
 
Extremly sad by it.now the only VonRoll VR 101 sidechair is in the Chec Republic.. And out here in the usa.
 
How ironic, we Swiss have to drive several 100 km or even fly over the atlantic to visit a swiss technical masterpiece. It's a big shame!
 
Very true..Swiss masterpieces are alive and well out here in the states. Long live the VR101. I'm going to go ride on one today in memory of the Last one in Switzerland.
 
VR101 Kombibahn in Bursa in Türkei ist leider definitiv Geschichte. Stützen stehen zwar noch, aber mindestens komplette Talstation ist weg :(
 
Zurück
Oben